By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 10:28 - United States

Today, we sparred for Tae Kwon Do. I forgot my cup, but I didn't think anyone sucked enough to hit me below the belt. 5 seconds into a match, some girl knees me in the happy sacks. After writhing in pain for 30 seconds, I got back up to spar. I didn't think she sucked enough to do it again. She did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 040
You deserved it 31 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's a bitch. Once is your fault. Twice is hers.

Comments

once is your fault. but god. twice, she realised your weakness there.

Something tells me she doesn't realize that it's sparring in a tae kwon do class, and not a self defense class. FYL

Are you a girl who has been kicked in the ****** before? It freaking HURTS. More than people care to think about.

Going to agree with #2, once your fault, twice, she's a bitch. FYL, yeah... that sucks.

UnCensoredBitch 0

Omg what a bitch! She realized it after the first time and knew she could keep doing it!

suck it up. you forgot your cup, and she realized that it is a weakness of yours... i don't blame her. Granted i took self-defense with a tae kwon do teacher, and he said you go for any weakness you can find even in sparring, because in a reverse situation would you have gone easy on a guy for being forgetful? he said that guys will go 150% to prove that a girl isn't as strong where as usually the girl is afraid to give it her all because she might hurt him... i'm fine with what she did to you... sucks for you, but YDI...

suck it up? suck it up? what the **** do you mean suck it up? how about I get a chainsaw and rip through your guts a ovaries and tell YOU to suck it up

toaster468 0

and that is why men have been primarily fighting wars since 10000BC. ******* bitch STFU you have never felt that pain

Not really, what you're basically saying is that when you go into a sparring competition to just simply poke your opponent in the eye, because that's one of their greatest weaknesses and that its their fault for not protecting it. Women's logic these days...

VolleyballSMASH 1

Um... That is a tad violent, you don't exactly get killed from a crotch shot. Be prepared, girls aren't afraid of crotch shots. Never go unprotected, because some girls can be competitive. By the way, though I have never felt that pain, I've broken bones. That hurts.

200, your being sexist. Everyone else stfu cus it ever hurts like hell WITH a cup.

I don't know any martial arts classes that teach people to hit others in the crotch. In fact, they actually discourage that because you're suppose to hit ABOVE the belt in a martial arts fight.

Ox_Baker 0

You shouldn't have been close enough to let her knee you in the crotch.

deliciouskaek 1

Anyone participating in a sport where people throw things at them or hit them a lot, and doesn't use some sort of bodily protection deserves it. =/

SpunkT 0

... once it's his fault, twice it's hers? No. Wear your damn cup, or quit after the first mistake. You didn't learn from the first shot to the groin, you deserved a second.

As much as people say it's her fault for the second time...I'd say it's your fault too...for getting back up to spar again after being kicked in the balls with no cup...