By Anonymous - 02/07/2009 18:10 - United States

Today, was my first day working for a real estate company. just as I sat in my car my pants ripped hugely from my crotch all the way to the top of my pants and three inches wide. I was wearing a thong and we were on our way to show him an open house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 027
You deserved it 9 197

Same thing different taste

Comments

deaditegirl 0

Either get better quality pants or wear pants that actually fit.

Petethegreat36 0

you're probably a fat cow.

123sploosh 0

boring, how did this get through moderations?

ydi. stop wearing pants that are so tight they rip :P

Why would civilised people wear thongs? They lack style and aren't even remotely sexy.

You are an idiot. Thongs can be VERY sexy.

Hummingbird114 0

Um, because they are comfortable? I always told myself I would never wear one till I actually tried one on at the request of my boyfriend, and discovered them to be insanely comfortable!

u on crack mate? thongs are hella sexy...

wingedtoad 0

It's called personal preference. You may not like them, but as you can see from the comments, plenty of other people think they are sexy or comfortable.

sexymessy 0

and i suppose you think granny panties are?lmao Thongs are actually pretty comfortable,and they help reduce the underwear line..that is unless you rip your pants lol ..but i don't blame her(him?),i mean if your pants already have a snag they can tear pretty easily regardless of your size!

SixStringSamurai 0

Maybe because women don’t wear thongs for mens’ sake. It’s not about what you think of them lol, get over yourself.

YDI for wearing such tight pants to work...or in general.

bortzy93 0

YDI for thinking this is an FYL. I would prefer if I could see the thong of the agent while browsing homes.

fyourlife33 0

Thongs are amazing I don't know what's wrong with y'all and I would have liked my realtor dressed like that unless you're fat