By bubblensuds1 - 28/10/2009 04:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, someone left a used condom under the windshield wiper of my car. I didn't notice it until I was driving. And it was raining. It was even tied, so the contents couldn't leak out. I'm not planning artificial insemination anytime soon, but thanks for the thought. Man, I love college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 778
You deserved it 3 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...And this, my dear children, is how transformers are born.

perdix 29

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, about the accident, but I didn't see the other car because I was blinded by the semen." He'll want to see you in camera.

Comments

perdix 29

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, about the accident, but I didn't see the other car because I was blinded by the semen." He'll want to see you in camera.

Agree with you, OP. Natural insemination is much better.

Um, it's just a mindless prank. You're going to college, so expect it. Man, this place is going to pot...

If the condom had split whilst you were wiping the your windshield, and the contents had spilled onto the sidewalk where your mother was stood then this would be a FML. This is weak.

FHGrif 0

This seems more like a my life is average post.

What the hell does it matter if it's raining?? This is not an FML, just a jumble of unrelated sentences.

1. It's raining. 2. She turns the wipers on. 3. The condom stuck under the window wipers is split. 4. The movement of the window wipers spreads it across the window. How about you think about what happens next time?

Yes, I understand that people use wipers when it's raining, thank you for that. But then OP goes on to say "It was even tied, so the contents couldn't leak out". Condoms are pretty resilient, and probably wouldn't break if the wipers were turned on. Thus, back to my original post.

1. It's raining. 2. She turns the wipers on. 3. The condom stuck under the window wipers is split. 4. The movement of the window wipers spreads it across the window. How about you think about what happens next time? (The condom was tied...)

Who the hell sticks a whitefish on someone's wiper? Someone trying to prove they had sex with a girl? That's just stupid.