By thanksjill - 10/03/2009 22:51 - United States

Today, our school went to an elementary school to read to the kids. One of the girls in my group asked me if she could switch into another group, so I asked her what was wrong with mine. She said, "Nothing, I wanna be in her group. She's prettier." I was insulted by a kindergartner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 919
You deserved it 4 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

Don't let it get to you, kids don't see much. I should know, I had a crush on Rufio from "Hook" when I was a kid.

Comments

I can tell this is going to be full of people correcting the OP's spelling.

#6, fail. This site does not accept kindergardeners. Kindergartners and kindergarteners are both correct, but this site only accepts kindergartners.

000001 0

Who cares? Don't stoop to their level. They don't know any better at this age anyway.

kandy_fml 0

First of all, who ******' cares if she misspelled kindergartner. It doesn't even matter. And secondly, FYL. But I wouldn't take it too personally. Kids that age usually have no idea what they're saying.

Some kids are pretty astute. You might be ugly. On the other hand, some kids are poorly raised.

#7, that's the whole point. She wasn't trying to be offensive; she really meant it. That's the thing about kindergarteners; they don't know the meaning of the phrase "white lie". You learn that when you're older when you realize people will yell at you and get offended if you are honest.

Firstly, don't let yourself feel bad over things a 5 year old says! That is immature and insecure. Secondly, think back to the people *YOU* thought were beautiful when you were 5, have you seen them recently? Most of the people I thought were oh so pretty when I was little are quite unattractive.

symph 0

They're kids. I'm sure you'll be able to move past this quickly.

Human brains are not fully developed until late adolescence. You shouldn't take that as an offence.