By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 17:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, one of my good friends confided in me about the affair she is having with our boss. She'd been sleeping with him for 3 months and told me they were in love, but it had to be kept quiet due to our company's very strict anti-fraternization policy . I'd been secretly seeing him all year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 308
You deserved it 23 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bangarang_Rufio 0

Now would be a good time to jump for that promotion lol. You know, since you got HIM a raise first.

Hahaha I bet there wasn't even an anti- fraternizing policy, just a way for your boss to play both of you and make sure you kept quiet :P

Comments

Kitty34_fml 0

Do you work in a ***** house? Because you all sound like skanks to me.

RJB 0

Yah do realize, hes an asshole for playing 2 girls, being the boss and ******* two (probaly ) hot girls? But he's awesome because he played them perfectly. As much as people hate him he is a genius for doing that. I bet if he used his powers for good it would be porbaly different. Many dictators were evil Geniuses but used there power for VERY VERY bad..

StealthStorm67 0

@ 33 If you're a woman, you probably could. Unless you have a face that could stop a clock. Either way, it's worth a shot. :P

spoonboy 0

You probably shouldn't have been dating your boss anyway, but still FYL.

your boss is a ****. disregarding the anti-fraternization policy, he's still been cheating on you. fyl for having a shitty lover. **** your friend's life, too. ): i feel bad for the both of you.

It's kinda your fault for sleeping with your boss. Most people who do are trying to heighten their position in the working world. So we are either to assume that You were trying to sleep your way to the top or that you were gullible enough to fall for a man who would rather **** you than date you. Either way, FYL.

So, is your company hiring? I'd take a huge pay cut and move to New Mexico to work at your place.