By poor excuse for a father - 27/10/2018 14:00

Spicy
Today, my wife is out of the country so my daughter asked me for help. She'd tried waxing her "private bits" but it hurt too much so she left the strip stuck down there for nearly two days. I was so unable to handle the situation, I called my wife crying and begging her to come home and deal with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 818
You deserved it 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her to use baby oil to loosen the wax so that it won't pull on her skin or hair when she takes it off. It will just slide off. Or possibly put an ice pack on it for a few minutes to freeze the wax so it kind of breaks off instead of ripping her hair out. That way, you wont have to get into an uncomfortable situation with her, but you can still solve the problem. If anything, Google.

Deez_Knots 10

I think u handled it quite well

Comments

I don't think anything needs to be said. It's all right there in your nickname.

Deez_Knots 10

I think u handled it quite well

Tell her to use baby oil to loosen the wax so that it won't pull on her skin or hair when she takes it off. It will just slide off. Or possibly put an ice pack on it for a few minutes to freeze the wax so it kind of breaks off instead of ripping her hair out. That way, you wont have to get into an uncomfortable situation with her, but you can still solve the problem. If anything, Google.

Bring her to a proper beautician who will sort it out. Problem solved

Wadlaen 23

I think you handled this just as any real man and father would have done!

whiskey'swino 15

In other words- Wax on, no wax off.

I have two daighters and i would have taken her to the doctors.

That’s what I was thinking. The skin will be so irritated after the wax being there for two days, infections could set in.

Her dumbass should have just ripped it off instead of leaving it on for days after. Rip of off so it does what she wanted. The real fml is now you know your daughter likes having a waxed vag.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

This is what being a parent is about. Occasionally you do have to do things, have conversation and solve problems with your child you feel uncomfortable with. In two days your daughter could have developed serious health problems by having that tape near her private parts. You should’ve been a real dad, man upped and found a solution immediately. Even if it meant taking her to the ER. You put your child’s life at risk and possibly her reproductive system at risk simply because you were uncomfortable with the situation. I would not be surprised if you’re wife took the kids and left you. I hope you learned a very valuable lesson here.

Emma Marshall 19

Wtf. I would never even tell my dad that! What did she expect you to do....