By Deadcat101 - 10/07/2012 23:26 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, my unemployed mother decided to yet again stay home and drink heavily. So far she's kicked me out of the house, tipped over our sofa, and thrown her vibrator out the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 038
You deserved it 1 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maliki32 7

I feel so sorry for you, OP. Nobody should ever have to go through any of that!

Stupid woman, vibrators are expensive! (For those who are retarded, it's a damn joke)

Comments

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Breaking up is hard.... I remember when I broke up with my vibrator and threw it out of the house out of the house. (in all seriousness I'm sorry op, that's hard)

Last time I broke up with my vibrator, I threw it out of the window. The next morning my cat had it in her litter box! She wouldn't leave the litter box! Just sat there vibrating with a silly grin on her face...

Yeah the fact that she was drunk probably didn't help either.

Be supportive, hold her hand and guide her to the place where she was happiest and watch the smile grow again. Or bitch and moan on the internet and find another place to live, which ever is easiest.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Don't know whether I'm insensitive, or if my lack of sleep is getting the better of me, but I completely cracked up at the first sentence of your comment.

You don't think Mums need support, love and strength sometimes too?

nancyschmancy 9

It's stuff like this that makes kids leave home the very day they graduate high school. My mom joined the Navy because she wanted to get away from her alcoholic father. I'm sorry OP.

I got married at 18 & moved 3000 miles away to get away from my alcoholic Dad! I loved him but he was a mean drunk, nicest guy in the world sober! Drinking killed him at 40 years old! He dropped dead while driving to work!

Call the cops. That should get her to straighten her shit out.

Jeez. You would call the cops on your Mum for misbehaving? That's pretty heartless.

Letting her rot in her own self-pity is even more so. SOMEthing needs to change and fast.

For kicking me out and trashing the house in a drunken rage, damn right I would.

You're pathetic. My mother died from alcoholism. It's a real disease just like any other. She needs help, not the law to come straighten her out... She needs to quit the drinking before its top late.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#66 - Don't throw yourself a pity party on FML. When my dad used to be an alcoholic, you have no idea how many times we called the cops. He got his shit straightened out through the law. Could there have been better ways? Of course, but since my dad hated overnight stays at the police station, and hates cops in general, he finally stopped drinking to stop such consequences. So, no, It's not pathetic to call the cops.

What are the cops going to do? She's drunk in her house! They can't do anything!

What are the cops going to do? She's drunk in her house! They can't do anything!

KiddNYC1O 20

73- Well, drinking heavily may cause intoxication. They could do something about that.

KailaShaeMiller 0

Could have gave the vibrator to me..

Better be careful OP or you'll be next!

She's going to be lazy and do all that nonsense; sign her ass up for unemployed. Atleast than you would get something to deal the BS.