By Imgonnahaveabf - 05/01/2012 12:06 - United States

Today, my parents got a new dog. It attacks me every time I laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 386
You deserved it 3 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FortuneCookie3 1

Guess it's the dog who gets the last laugh...

Comments

Who's laughing now? Probably your mom since it sure isn't you anymore.

perdix 29

Watch the American version of "The Office," you'll be safe.

bvgreenday 7

I love how everyone judges each others comments, when in fact their's are stupid and suck too...

Well, you're judging people for judging people... You're no better!

GoW_Chick 14

15, I hate to be rude but.....you notice those little thumbs up and thumbs down buttons? This is FML, you're Supposed to be judging people's comments, it's kinda entirely the point. :p

Most people probably only judge a few comments. You just judged all of them...including your own.

toxicpinkcandy 10
ikickgingers 15

At least the dog isn't humping you... Unless you're into that? o.O

GoW_Chick 14

Well then don't laugh at it, because bitches be crazy!

Is it a little rat dog that is attacking you when you laugh? You should punt it across the room, if it is a little rat dog that attacks you!

I've always fantasized about that but poor doggy

lindseykcool 6

or maybe you SHOULDNT kick dogs. That's not gonna teach it anything.

chels1994 11

You're gonna have a miserable life from here on out (:

harttyrelly 4

You might need to change your laugh

Angelrose2004 17

Go buy the dog some treats or a toy. That should do the trick!

That could actually encourage the dog's aggressiveness. It could interpret the food or toys as a reward for attacking OP. Or it might decide that you're trying to appease it because you're afraid of it. You want the dog to respect you, not think you're it's bitch.

well I don't think she's gonna reward the dog while he's attacking her, but most likely giving the dog treats while he's being good. it'll create a better bond between the two.