By Blank - 17/06/2010 02:22 - United States

Today, my new step-dad proposed to my mom during a family trip to Wal-Mart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 522
You deserved it 4 138

Same thing different taste

Comments

Anaxes 5

Anaxes will also iterate: Australians do not have wild animals running/hopping around our cities, well, sometimes small kangaroos but that's usually when they're squashed flat on the highway. I count the roadkills while driving, gives me something to do.

maybe he's fllowing his fathers role, his dad proposed to his mom from the back of a garbage truck! So he one upped his dad! now he's a proud loser! maybe they will honeymoon at Walgreens.....

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

y the hell is dis an fml. who takes family trips to walmart? n like r u mad because that's where he proposed to ur mom if that's the case ur a effin asshole.

EvilDave 13

Why hate and not love? Why is the wickedness of the people and not the kindness? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha ;) And how many people were watching? :)

damador 0

This isn't an FML for you it's an FML for your mom