By Anonymous - 01/06/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, my new bikini must be cheap as shit because I tanned nicely where I put on sunscreen, but where I didn’t apply it under the bikini I’ve gotten super red sunburn on my butt, my lady bits, and my boobs. My nipples look like the ends of red felt tip pens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 631
You deserved it 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

actually they are specially made for people who want a full tan.

As much as I like boobs, I imagine in a few days they won’t be very a-peeling.

Comments

actually they are specially made for people who want a full tan.

They are usually marked as tan through. I just assume they are now and lather up before putting them on. I’ve burned through rash guards.

I feel like this should be in the worst section

I am truly sorry to hear that. On the bright side I would like to volunteer to apply the aloe. Again sorry. No hot tubs 😞

As much as I like boobs, I imagine in a few days they won’t be very a-peeling.

Lobby_Bee 17

So, you have an all natural red bikini now? Awesome! Most people have the white ones.

are you implying black women don't wear bikinis?!?1?!1!1!?

Really? Do we have to bring race into a simple funny, light-hearted comment? Anyone with half a brain would understand that was not what he meant.

well if they aren't felt they should be

azouwa 26

I'm just here to read what the pervs have to say. Sorry OP. your life sucks.

Happened to me once before, although I'm mostly of Irish heritage so I limit the amount of time I spend in the sun because I'll burn with spf 50 on, anyway, that's why I always put sunblock on every inch of my body before putting on a bikini. That and sometimes if you move around too much so does your suit and then you get weird sunburn streaks. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

As I always say, "We Irish tan red."

If you want to protect your skin I suggest a burkini