By Anonymous - 28/09/2011 14:04 - United States

Today, my mother lectured me about going to the bar too often. She did this while rolling a joint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 700
You deserved it 6 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Epsilonyx 15

Pot doesn't destroy your liver and have the ability to lead you to have sex with infested strangers.

itsame0987 18

Infested strangers? What are they infested with?

KiddNYC1O 20

"Gateway Drug" is just a bunch of hocus pocus junk the government wants you to believe.

aprilly00 0

Alcohol destroys the liver. Pot just makes you silly. I'd rather be silly versus liver failure, which is a painful way to die: my grandma is going through it. Sorry dude.

Marijuana kills your brain cells. AND it is scientifically established that cannabis contains carcinogenic elements.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Let us not forget that marijuana is not completely harmless. As with every drug, there is going to be some damage to the body, even if minimal. However, most of it pales in comparison to the damage the legal drugs we are prescribed and recommended on a daily basis can do.

I suppose the carbon monoxide released from smoking would kill brain cells but no where near the amount living near a busy road would do. Nor is smoking the only way to get high from cannabis.

stacianichole 2

Right, people overdose on acetaminophen after all.

that's stupid that you would compare ops mom to a murderer!!! how often do you hear about people that take lives while drunk now think about how often you hear about drivers who were high taking lives. there is a big difference!

sitog93 0

Yet there are still lives taken by high drivers. That's like comparing bazookas to hand grenades in killing people. Pretty sure both will get the job done.

Alcohol is a MUCH harder drug than weed. She's right to be concerned.

mishkaroni 15

A family of addicymts...aw, maybe we can see you two on Intervention. But seriously, there are tons of studies out there, if you care to read, that'll show how harmful marijuana vs alcohol are. And if your pothead mom is noticing you going to the bar too often...I'd take it seriously.

"You can have this joint after dinner honey, but only if you've finished your homework!!"