By emancipate me - 15/05/2016 19:59 - United States - Knoxville

Today, my mom was in a really bad mood, so I stayed in my room to avoid her. It didn't take long before she barged in and started bitching about my dog, who'd pissed her off by acting too happy. Yes, she's actually that insane, and I have to deal with it on a daily basis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 219
You deserved it 1 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then, it's a good thing that you atleast have your dog to cheer you up through such days... :)

Comments

The other day, my friend's and me came to the conclusion that either women just go crazy after they have their first kid or they have baby brain for the rest of their lives...The level of crazy/baby brain depends on the woman!

A woman's brain does actually change after having a child, but what you mean is silly and sexist.

Okay, but I didn't mean for it to be sexist actually, lol! But, it is silly, because it was a bit of lunchtime banter between friends and we came up with the conclusion after joking about how all of our mother's act bizarre sometimes, so relax PC Principal! Father's probably act the same as well, I don't know, I haven't seen mine much, so I can't relate...

scottishoatmeal 22

You need to get your shit, get your dog and get out!

lmao. sounds like my mom. but she barges in to bitch about me not coming out of my room. at least u have ur dog for company. I'm not allowed any pets.

Get a good education, get a good job, then get the hell outta there!

was she always like this or is it recent? cause in my experiemce, actions can change a lot during meno pause

I'm curious about what the dog did to make your mom think it was "too happy."

The sad thing is that my mom owns 4 cats and doesn't allow me to play with them but bitches me to take care of them and fix anything they do.

Sounds a lot like my mom... I feel your pain op.

Sounds like my mom. It's exhausting. I'm sorry op.