By Anonymous - 08/07/2009 21:43 - Canada

Today, my mom turned to me and said, "You know, you're the kind of person that has to change literally everything about themselves to get a guy to like you." I thought she was joking so I laughed. She then said "Like that. Your laugh... What is that? Change that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 965
You deserved it 5 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. geez. don't listen to her. I'm sure everything about you is great! Never change yourself for a guy. When the perfect guy comes along, he will love you just the way you are. Plus, don't let those comments hurt you. Yes, it was offencive, but let it just roll off your back. Live your life to the fullest and love every moment of it! Much love.

Comments

Your mom sounds like the queen of PMS. FYL all right.

I would take it as constructive criticism. I wish my mom had been that open to me.

cactus_fml 0
SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Wow; that's quite nice of her. At least she's honest :D but if your laugh is anything like Fran Drescher's...you may have a problem.

skullbuster 0

Your Mom sounds like a real ****. On the next holiday where you feel compelled to give her a card/gift, print out this page from FML and give it to her, so she can see what a total shitbag she is!

Josh129 0

See! If you gave your Lv.7 Charmander the fire stone you would have had beaten bulbasuar but noooo, instead you voted for McCaine. Way to go.

dude, she should do this for mothers day just dont get her anything or even say happy mothers day just say "mom, i didnt ask to be born"

It's ok, my mom says the same thing to me about my laugh. It repels :| Just take my mom's advice: "You look cuter when you're quiet."

FireFlie07 20

What help would a firestone be for charmander? Charmander evolves by levelling not a firestone! Duhhhh. :P

Only downvoting cause I think that's terrible "advice"

soccerboy101 0

Too many fmls about parents