By Anonymous - 20/11/2012 03:19 - Sweden - Stockholm

Spicy
Today, my long-distance boyfriend and I decided to be a bit naughty on Skype. It was 3am so we assumed that my dad was asleep and did some dirty talk. When we were done, I heard my dad laughing outside my room; he'd heard it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 509
You deserved it 17 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because dirty talk to anyone outside of the party just sounds corny, cheesy or hilarious. Anybody not in that mood would find it funny, if not weirded out.

Never do this at a parents house. Especially with parents home. I hope you learned your lesson OP.

Comments

Sorry, your dad's a perv. It's one thing to hear you by "mistake" for a minute or two and give you privacy or stop you, if he thinks your conversation is inappropriate vs listening in by eavesdropping.

frottiejoy 7
CharresBarkrey 15

When I was halfway through the FML, I assumed it would end with the father angry and/or threatening to kill the boyfriend. The way it ended leads me to believe that OP and her guy weren't very good at talking dirty, hence the laughing.

blcksocks 19

Sure, but coming up with code words for dirty talk isn't that difficult. At least people around you can't hear what the other person is saying, so they don't understand the context. That's what I used to do. it's not as much fun but still better than this situation.

Maybe you were not a pro doing the dirty talk and it turned out funny, if it was really a horny sex talk, I don't think a father would continue hearing his daughter that way.

I agree. If she was talking really dirty to her boyfriend, I doubt her father would have continued to listen.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Reminds me of when I did a late night 3 way Skype call between my friends and man did I have a sailor's mouth. I walked out of my room later to discover my mom was awake, when I thought she was sleeping. Her only response? "Don't burp while you're talking to your friends", haha.

qirde_15 5

ask for a full year's allowance then tell him to mind his own business.

zingline89 18

This makes absolutely no sense.

ApollosMyth 22

For me, a full years allowence would be 52 x Current Allowence = $0. So I don't think I should ever use your advice.

Mindwarp 4

My dad wouldn't laugh... He'd probably kill the guy.