By Needlongerarms - 08/09/2016 12:56 - Israel - Tel Aviv

Today, my laziness got so bad, I downloaded an app and spent 10 minutes configuring it to work with my TV and cable box, just so I wouldn't have to get up and grab the remote. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 919
You deserved it 5 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Physical laziness, but obvious mental prowess...

Comments

If it's any consolation, laziness has probably been a driving force in innovation since the first primate was too lazy to bash its prey in the head with its own arms and instead wielded a bone. Say it's dark out and you'd like to see some things. You could kill an animal, refine its fat into oil, blow some glass to make a receptacle for the oil, weave plant fibers into a wick for the oil, mine some flint, smelt some steel, and then ignite the wick with the flint and steel. Or you could turn on a ******* light. Laziness begets progress!

Jachin357 28

It sure takes a lot of work to lazy!

not an FML my friend, that's just using technology for what technology is meant for. I'm controlling my tv and cable box with my phone as we speak

You're downright industrious for spending 10 whole minutes configuring it! I'd have quit after 30 seconds and just laid on the couch humming the theme to "Gilligan's Island!"

and now I have the theme from Gilligan's Island stuck in my head

I could see myself doing that if the remote was missing.

How is this intimacy? Unless he was trying to pull up ****...

10 minutes effort vs 10 seconds effort, if you had to go through that routine of getting up to get the remote every day, you just exerted 360 days worth of effort in a single day attempting to be lazy, irony much?

dbt88 15

I have one for my TV, one for my Xbox, and one for my fire stick. I feel your lazy.