By iheartnjdevils - 12/01/2011 19:42 - United States

Today, my landlord sent tree cutters to take down a tree in our front yard. I didn't realize their job included walking around the house and gratuitously staring at me through the window as I dressed. My boyfriend won't complain because he's afraid our rent will go up in retaliation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 593
You deserved it 7 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you are too stupid to close the damn blinds, then you have zero reason to complain

OP, you're making this sound a lot more difficult than it has to be. Go change in another room that doesn't face the tree cutters. Preferably a bathroom. Put up curtains, blinds, shades, etc. You could hang a damn blanket in front of the window. This can be easily solved, I don't understand why your life is ******. Also, why does your boyfriend have to complain for you? It's YOUR problem, YOU go complain. Does your boyfriend have to defend your honor or something?

Comments

ulicksam 0

You knew they were out there but you change your clothes where they can see you. Go to a different room or close the blinds, idiot. And they probably weren't walking around the house looking for you. How would they know you're about to change? Absolutely no reason to sic your boyfriend on them. I think you loved thinking they were spying on you and you would have loved to see your boyfriend get in a fight for you too.

Why don't YOU complain? A little spineless?

He does. He hired them to cut trees down. Is the bf going to say, "Hey, my girlfriend just gave your tree cutters a show. Think you can cut me on a break on the next couple-three months rent"? It is more likely the landlord would retaliate if he bitched, than giving them free rent for sight unseen.

I have one question...why didn't you close the blinds, curtains, or whatever you have??? In this case...FYL for not having common sense IN CASE this would happen.

rebecca_joann 0

tthere is many things to do to sttop that one- close the blinds(duh) two-go bitch by yourself what are you to scared? And three-change in a difrent place!! Im always glad to help stupid people!(:

Flutist 3

Um, you are the idiot who changed with their windows open. Yea, sure, they should be upstanding, but why waste a good view. This is your fault.

rebecca_joann 0

i agree with the curtain ones because i she knew they were out there she woulda did thatt in the first place or she wanted to putt on a show for em... HOE!!

are you not capable of complaining? why is it your boyfriends responsibility? They were looking at YOU not him!

doesn't your bathroom have a door you must be a real stupid bitch