By housematefromhell - 21/07/2018 21:29

Today, my housemate revealed her supposed loss of function of her arm was all a lie. I spent hours in the ER with her and had to go to work the next day. Last time she lied about cancer. I'm stuck sharing with her for another 7 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 728
You deserved it 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put a lock on your bedroom door and tell her the story about the boy who cried wolf.

And when she has a real health crisis, you’ll ignore her and then she’ll die. Then, you’ll have the house all to yourself. Yay!

Comments

thatslifeiguess7 16

Next time call 911 give her an Uber card and lock your door. Frankly I'd ask the landlord to let me out of the lease or if crazy is the landlord take her to court and find a new room to rent. I would have been pissed and told the nurse to put her on Psych ward

Next time just say you're severely allergic to bullshit.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Your flatmate is very needy.

I'm assuming you guys aren't from the US because those are some expensive lies.

People who lie about being sick aren’t the type of people who care about paying their medical bills. They may even try to milk it enough to get others to chip in with their expenses.

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side you do not need to take her to the ER or doctors any more.

Kico McAwesome 9

Hello Poster. I was wondering if you'd be okay wihtbme posting some advice?

Now you know what a piece of work she is, ignore her. Next time she calls for help tell her to call someone who actually cares. Make sure your room is looked at all times though, liars are usually also thieves.

ViviMage 38

As someone who battled cancer 16 years ago and almost died twice, cancer is NEVER a thing you joke about! How horrid! Though I will admit a bad hair day is better than a no hair day. I would get her evaluated by a psychiatrist for Münchausen's: mental illness in which a person repeatedly acts as if he or she has a physical or mental disorder when, in truth, he or she has caused the symptoms. Münchausen syndrome is a mental illness associated with severe emotional difficulties.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Don't take her serious next time...

Well, now that you know she fakes illnesses, the next time she complains, you can ignore her.