By Anonymous - 28/07/2012 22:15 - United Kingdom - Warwick

Today, my grandpa told my mom that he needs to rewrite his will soon. I jokingly said that I was going to be stinking rich when he passes away. He retorted that he's never forgiven me for rear-ending his car six years ago, and because of this, I'll never see a penny of his money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 262
You deserved it 34 077

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wow. What an ass. I would have made that up on the spot if my dick of a grandchild said something about the money he would get when I died. Show some respect.

unknown_user5566 26

Guess you shouldn't have rear-ended your Grandpa's car, huh? I know you state that you said that bit about his will "jokingly", but I can't help but feel you were fishing for information on what you would get, which is totally screwed up. YDI for being a bad driver and selfish grandson.

flutter4 7

This reminds me of the FML where OP's grandparent left them monopoly money lol

When I die I am not giving anyone anything. All charity. Then no one can complain that the other person got more.

Real nice, Op. Your grandpa has a point. You deserve a nice bitch slap. You rear-ended your own grandpa's car AND you made a really selfish joke to go with that. I don't even think you care about your grandpa as much as you care about money. Your grandpa has every right to not give you the money. FYL? Don't make me laugh. More like **** Your Grandpa's Life. YDI jackass.

shawnaishere 14

That was very rude to say infront of him. He's not even dead yet and you are thinking about the wealth you'll get. You'd be lucky if he leaves you that penny indeed.

olpally 32

Open mouth, insert foot... Haha... Grandpa-1 you-0

olpally 32

Thanks chuck Norris... *gets punched in the face*

olpally 32

Dammit, you changed your profile pic, now I look like an idiot.. FML.. Lol.

TriflingAllDay 6

You were on that track beforehand.

I'm gonna change it back so you look like an idiot for saying you look like an idiot. Lol

Old people are either completely awesome or extremely senile. Either way, they're both awesome.

You don't even deserve one penny if you think that's an acceptable thing to do. Idiot.