By emliv12 - 25/05/2012 07:07 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, my grandmother told me my favorite top had a permanent smell of BO, despite my constant deodorant use. I wear the top to work just about every shift. I now realize all the weird little comments my coworkers have made are actually hints to go take a shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 688
You deserved it 28 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it came from your grandma and not your boss, eh?

Comments

Aaah, deodorant...shower in a capsule.

kandi_kid69 15

Shower in a capsule? Not really. Putting deodorant over "funk" makes it worse. :P

zuzupetalsYO 11

48 have you ever heard of sarcasm?

I'm always hinting at people.. Sometimes they never get it. Glad you finally did though.

Can I give you a hint? That face you and your friend are making. Never again.

benikki 0

Dont mind the man in the **** machine he is just thick headed! And he always has to be right...

Not necessarily. If I made a mistake I'll own up to it. I was just making a harmless jab at her profile pic... Speaking of profile pictures, yours seems familiar.... That's right! Are you still sore from the verbal ass-whupping I have you those FMLs ago? That's a shame. I'll admit that if someone makes a stupid comment I give it to them tough, but if they come back with something smart, I'll agree, and even joke with them. It's people like you that can't get over yourselves that I find harder to warm up to. Seriously, you were wrong. Get over it. It isn't worth holding a grudge over.

benikki 0

Lol i wasnt wrong ass wipe.. Yu just think yu were righhh! Like i said i gave my opinion and yu gave yours! And it wasnt an ass whooping.. Not to meh, i dont give a shit what yu think it was.. To me it was just funny as ****.. And the whole reason i think it started was because yu didnt like the way i was spelling my words and shit.. Lol, do YU like my spelling now?

benikki 0

You jus need 2 get da *** up n get a mutha fukkin lyfe nigguh bitch ass learn how to have fun an stop playin wit yo self

benikki 0

Sorry that message was my lil bro and fiance.. Lol

benikki 0

Haha i dnt give a ****!! Lol Ooooooohh no!!!! The worlds gonna end cuz nobody likes my spelling ill let u kno wen i give a ****

If you're going to be a stubborn bitch, then go ahead. I could honestly care less about your second grade level spelling. I was just trying to help you avoid grammar nazis that roam around this site. And spelling wasn't my only issue. You went on some ignorant rant to someone when they were clearly being sarcastic, and then were stupid enough to ask "how is it sarcasm?" I then had to spell out the definition for you, and you never replied. Since you want to bring up one side of the story, I'll help you with the other side. Again, I dont always have to be right. I'm probably wrong almost as much as I am right. What I do like to do, however, is put ignorant dipshits like yourself in their place. I hope you're not a significant part of the child's life in your picture. I would hate for them to become anything like you. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I have this favorite undershirt, but I don't wear it everyday. OP, you could just find other shirts that you like, or just buy a whole bunch of the same shirt.

I was just thinking but you beat me to it, Noor. But I can't expect any less from the Amazing Noor! :)

Why are you wearing your favourite shirt almost everyday to work?! You wonder why there is permanent BO! Try switching it up!

You wear the same shirt to almost every shift...? Now, not only do your coworkers think you stink but they also think you only own one or two shirts. That was a smart move, OP. YDI.

Save your favorite shirt for those special occasions. In my opinion, even wearing the same shirt every day is kinda plain, and lacks creativity.

NailQueen2 7

If your going to wear the same shirt every shift, wash it between every shift OP!

flashback.miss 28

Either burn/wash it more rigourously-- the shirt or (if possible) get another shirt similar to your favourite.... although that must've been embarrassing, better for your grandmother to be more blunt about it than your co-workers...