By that1guy - 14/03/2009 18:25 - United States

Today, My girlfriend who I've been dating for over a year was going to Florida for a short trip with a few friends without me since I couldn't get work off. She asked me to put her iPod in her bag for her as she was almost ready to walk out the door. Thats when I saw she packed 10 condoms with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 971
You deserved it 6 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FrostyNorth 0

So? Maybe she packed them for a friend... OK, no, you're f***ed. I hope you at least got a chance to poke some holes in them.

chiaro 0

yeah that's really ****** up. in response to #1, you might not want to poke holes in them unless you leave her before she becomes pregnant

Comments

isabelle214 0

If she was going with friends she probably brought them just so her friends could be safe, why does everyone always assume they're being cheated on? Maybe you should try to trust her.

i personally vote that you confront her about it as there could be a legitimate explanation, though it cretainly looks a little fishy it would also depend a bit on th ekidn of person your girlfriend is. i kinda want to know what happens lol

kellster 2

Wow. Either sex with you has been really unsatisfying lately and she wanted you to know, or else she's a cheating ***** and you should dump her now! Haha - offer to unpack for her when she gets back and see how many are left! That should help you figure things out!

Dammit I need to fully read the FMLs before I post. Second time in a row. Well you know the deal, I enjoy ice cream and a nice pair of slacks, etc.

#11: Let's play the odds here. Sure your explanation is plausible, but it's also not likely. I'm all for having faith in people, but in all likelihood you're inviting the person to take advantage of you. I think #12 is correct, just confront her.

infidelboy 0

sounds very familiar to a past FML

wrestler_fml 0

You CANNOT let her get away with this! Most girls are by nature twisted and backwards, and like vicious animals they will attack the wounded more than the strong, and if they smell blood they will go in for the kill! In short, your girlfriend thinks of you as unattentive, weak, and easy to trick/sneak by. You HAVE to let her know that you saw the condoms, that you want a good damn explanation or it's over immediately, and that right now you don't trust her any more than you trust your in-laws. Don't act weak or indecisive around her. Act mad but CONTROLLED, and act righteously mad! Let her know just how dirty what she is doing is- AFTER YOU GET her explanation! Give her a clear choice: either stop being a dirty cheating c*nt, or leave you, and you'll be perfectly fine with either decision, because if she's the type of trailer-trash wh*re to cheat on you when you didn't cheat on her, then you'll be glad she left, and don't let the door hit her on the way out! Also, take the condoms in hand BEFORE you show her, and if she admits to wanting to cheat, throw them away. If they are for her friends and she sticks to that, you have 2 options: either take her at her word, or hire a private investigator! The second option is preferable, IF you have money to blow and think she's worth it and want to know the truth. Lastly, you need to up your sex life. Get penis-enlargement products even if they only work a tiny bit... have sex with her every day, or every other day if every day is too much for her... use the stop-and-go method to make sure you dont blow your wad early.... vary it up, use all 50 or so sex positions at different times.... get kinky with it, in many different ways.... do good foreplay.... etc.! She's OBVIOUSLY a *****, I'm sorry to say. Even if she is a FAITHFUL ***** at the CURRENT moment, she STILL bought condoms for her friends, and any self-respecting girl who will carry condoms in her purse when she has a boyfriend has LOW self-esteem and is pretty sl*tty/easy to begin with. So SEX IS A BIG PRIORITY TO HER! If you aren't satisfying her now, you better start soon, or else! ========== Isabelle, you're a girl, you would say that! Here's something else to think about: MOST PEOPLE ARE EMBARRASSED ABOUT CONDOMS! Therefore, MOST GIRLS would not buy condoms for their friends if they weren't going to have sex, and were in a relationship (aka your girl!). Also, MOST GIRLS would not tell their friends they plan on being sl*ts and having sex!

Like everyone else said, she could have been taking them for her friends. In any case, you should just talk to her about it to make sure there isn't anything up, and if she lies about stuff then you know whats up. Or you could just ask her friends about what happened on that night, yeah they could lie to protect her but if she did something, then why should they save her cheating ass?