By Anonymous - 13/11/2009 00:05 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was throwing a birthday party and got very drunk. She needed help getting to the bathroom so I picked her up and walked her to the toilet. Assuming she needed to throw up, she instead takes a huge, monstrous crap right in front of me. I can't look at her the same ever again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 441
You deserved it 8 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not love until you know she poops and you still want to have sex with her.

I swear the last sentence said "I can't look at her ****** the same ever again" [shakes head, blinks eyes several times] Anyway, you're going to hear a lot of crap (haha) about how it's only natural and girls do poop etc etc But really, I understand. Nobody wants to think about their significant other defecating, or anyone at all for that matter, unless they're into that kind of thing. It's a rather awkward situation to stand and watch, especially when it's smelly. Now, this could be a plus though... she is comfortable enough to let you... er, witness that? Obviously it could also be the booze though.

Comments

YDI it for not being able to handle that. It's a natural thing and if you can't deal with that, you'll end up alone.

You're very strange... I have never met a girl who believed a requirement for a relationship was that a guy had to watch them take a massive crap.

Your reply made me laugh so hard, I'm fully awake and can't go to bed now. XD Thanks!

She was on the toilet when she pooed right? Atleast it wasn't in your arms.

amazingkate 0

that's what i was thinking. and yeah, i could see pooing ON him would be a deal breaker.

Quest_ 13

Wait, I don't get what's going on here. Did the OP turn her around in order for her mouth to face the toilet, at which point she proceeded to splurt a turdzilla while her ass was in the air? Or was she sober enough to sit down and poop? The latter would not be so bad.

That's what I was wondering. But "turdzilla" makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. *g*

This is what I thought too... this FML totally needs some clarification xD

"Today, my drunk girlfriend outshit me. FML" Come one, didn't you ever read Everybody Poops?

You can't look at her the same again? You mean you can't look at her without imagining her taking that monstrous crap all over your face and getting turned on by it?

You people dont get it. She did a disqusting poop not on the toilet, but on the floor.

lives_ppl 0

lol Well, if you really like her, I hope you get over the shock. XD And #27, I thought she did that too and had to reread the post. Nah, don't think so. It just says she took a dump and it sounds like the OP is someone who does not like to watch a girl use the toilet in any way, so I'm guessing she was on the toilet. Then again, it's just a guess. The post doesn't really say.

bikeduster 0

I think you should just go gay pal. either that or get a braud that doesn't drink.

Ah yes, because my previous statements were very serious, and "Rmaeriz Estaban Gonzalez" isn't made up or anything.................... sarcasm? nooooooooo................................