By Anonymous - 03/08/2013 20:01 - Portugal

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend convinced me to do some bedroom roleplay, and we decided on acting out a job interview scenario. I suggestively told her that if she wanted to get the job, she'd have to use her mouth on something else first. She called me a pig and ended the roleplay right there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 115
You deserved it 9 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ILoveMyArm 15

She doesn't seem very qualified for the job...

She might be into more freakier stuff like answering boring questions

Comments

RedFox29 10

I wouldn't hire here anyways...

KinkyCurly 13

Corrections are becoming annoying. Especially if it's obvious it a typo.

What kind of "Job" are you applying for? Skilled in all positions? Willing to travel-- "Around the World"? Willing to bend over backwards? Any criminal history? "Not unless it's a crime to look hot" Enjoy learning hands on? Desired payment? "What, paid in inches? You're hired! Look forward to your next raise!"

"Where do you see yourself in five to ten years?"

More like "where do u see yourself in 5-10 minutes?"

Maybe that was part of the role play OP? I think you were supposed to get on your knees and squeal like the pig she said you were while she plucked the banjo, lubed her giant ***** she recently got in the mail, strapped it on, and made comments on your "purty mouf" while giving it to you Gangnam style? I think you missed your cue to shift into your sweaty Ned Beatty impression!!

Pyro_Wolf 17

A bit too much don't you think 21?

What the ****? Sounds like you know a thing or two about this kind of stuff...

She won't make it very far in the job market...

cottoncandymango 17

She seems to lack ability and work ethic...

You should call her later and let her know she's not getting the job.. Sounds like she was roleplaying pretty accurately at least!

ViRepz 28

Why do you think you are more qualified for the job, over your best friend?