By eggman 583 - 13/09/2016 21:12 - United States - Massapequa

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I was, "trying to change her." A week ago I asked her to stop talking to the 6 guys that have all previously asked her for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 561
You deserved it 1 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redcode5 17

Dumb bitch should have been dropped earlier, you are much better off without her OP.

It's the fact that they asked her for nudes. Not that she talks to some guys...

Comments

I'm sorry, but if she was even acknowledging the guys asking her for nudes, that was already a bad sign. Most people would ignore those kinds of requests, especially if they're in a relationship. You're better off without her.

Dodged a bullet there bub. Hook up culture is the bane of my existence.

Well to be honest, you -were- trying to change her...just in a way that would show her commitment to your relationship. If that was such a hard thing for her, then I'd say you just saved yourself a LOT of drama.

qteabutt 12

Listen if she insisted on talking to those kind of guys anyways, there's a high chance she was cheating on you. So you are way better off without her. Have confidence, you'll find yourself a girl 10 times better than your ex.

Dodged a bullet. She sounds like a *****.

Today she broke up with you, tomorrow you will sleep better. Next week/month/year when you see her nudes posted all over the net you will think "What the **** was I doing with that bitch"

You're better off, she took out the trash for you, embrace it.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. If you guys have different comfort levels about your partner flirting/texting other people then the relationship probably wasn't going to work out.