By Anonyme - 18/06/2011 01:25 - Switzerland

Today, my girlfriend bought several packs of bottled water, even though we have pure mountain water on tap. She did this because the pile-up of unwashed dishes in the sink makes it virtually impossible to slide a glass under the tap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 449
You deserved it 46 681

Same thing different taste

Comments

mygreenhoodie 0
lmaoatall 6

well op, use that pure mountain water on tap of yours and get scrubbing. is the fml based on there's no clean dishes, or the two of you are lazy ass's? I'll pick lazy ass's!

wow if you **** her maybe she will do the dishes

How can people be so stupid sometimes??

IAmTheHeavens 0

There was so much stupid in your comment that I feel like I lost brain cells just from reading it.

Staige40 0

wow that's sad, why didn't someone just do the dishes?

Bahahaha! what a fit. I thumbed you up for your amazing comment.

You need to learn this really quickly: she is waiting on you to get so sick of it that you do the dishes because she's tired of doing them for you. And then she's gonna get pissed that it took you so long to do them. The thing you really need to learn is that she'll keep doing stuff like this until you learn to help her, and she will always win.

xalerion 0

22- or perhaps she's spoiled to the point where she doesn't want or isn't willing to do any work around the house and she believes it's sexist to expect her to do any housework so many people are calling the guy lazy or sexist and taking the woman's side without knowing anything aside from the fact that instead of doing the dishes she went out to the store and spent money to obtain something they had available at the house honestly it's similar to the whole racism issue, yes there are some people who are sexist and/or racist but people are continuing the cycle by "standing up for themselves" in ways that don't help solve the problem but instead create new ones. everyone is so thick-headed and stubborn, they want what "they deserve," but if you look at everything as a whole, in the USA, who is the most disliked group? it is the white male. sure because of history, they may start better off or with more opportunity, and sure some could use something that helps them see the world as what it is, but I can guarantee that 100% of them didn't choose to be white or start off that way, though most probably wouldn't turn it down, and not all are the way we imagine, both sexes are sexist to certain extents and all races are racist to certain extents, some stereotypes hold some water in general and others don't, all to varying degrees, so to end this, you shouldn't be calling either of them sexist, it just shows how ignorant and single-minded you all are, but then again, aren't we all, somewhat?

xalerion 0

22- I meant to say as well that when a child exhibits such behavior, giving in only helps to encourage said behavior, depending upon the situation would affect how I would react and op, fyl and ydi

MLeep. yes! my bf was easy to train on this one. :) I only had to get mad at him twice for not doing it sooner than later. he does the dishes now when I'm sick, and takes out the trash when it needs it. I do the laundry, cook, keep the rest of the house clean. we just want a little appreciation!

xalerion.... I live in the south. it's definitely not the white male.

tap water isn't just for drinking, ya know.

fyl for being lazy and passing your laziness on to your girlfriend, or vice versa. Either way someone should do the dishes.