By angkal2002 - 22/11/2014 03:29 - Australia

Today, my five year old sister won't stop saying, "shit buckle fuckle ton." My boyfriend's excuse was that he was teaching her how to rhyme. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 223
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hippodankamus 22

Watch her grow up to be the greatest rapper of all time

Comments

Hey at least you have a new angry word formed here . If you stub your toe just do "Shit fuckle buckle ton !!"

PSYqualiac 17

Am I the only one thinking it should've been, "shit, buckle, ton, fuckle." That way it would rhyme better. Boyfriend was just trying to teach her to swear. Which kids swearing is kind of adorable. My godniece when she was about 3 knew what a frog was but couldn't really say it. And my sister had a frog air fresher in the back window of her car. So we're riding along and out of the back seat we hear the cutest, "****!" I spin around and ask her what she said. "****! A ****!" Now we're both trying to figure out why or what she's saying and I see her pointing to the little frog. Oh man, good times. :) We tried desperately to correct her pronunciation of frog. But it still kept coming out ****. I wish camera phones were bigger back then. It would've made an adorable vine.

I just saw a video earlier today of a kid saying "****" instead of "frog." It was pretty funny.

qdawg06 23

Sounds like your boyfriend is in a "shit buckle fuckle ton" of trouble!

Shit, Buckle, and Fuckleton, represented clients who have a son, whose **** grew tall from Risperdal. They made plaster casts of what amassed, making jurors award claims that were unsurpassed while aghast at the Gynecomastia.

Fun to say... And I just told my wife in front of my kid.

I don't know really why but this made me cry with laughter