By Goobie - 15/01/2010 07:24 - United States

Today, my father yelled at me for changing 1 of his 2 programable seat positions in his car because he uses both. Apparently, 1 is for sober driving and 2 is for high/drunk driving. Go dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 464
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of people drive drunk because their judgement is ****** when they're drunk. Clearly your dad plans to do it, even beforehand - seems like he's quite a retard.

Everyone is different, I know a lot of people who claim that it's easier to drive when high because you can focus however it's just as easy to become focused on something else while you're driving. I could be "high as balls" too and then suddenly notice a very appealing billboard for Twinkies and begin thinking about them. "mmm Twinkies" *crashes car*

Comments

I'll be the one laughing when the asshole crashes and burns to death. I wouldn't care, one less person to endanger others.

ashleysmashleyyy 0

this isn't fml, this is mlia because it's funny -_-

you shud stop wasting time on fml, and give your dad a fkn hard talking to.

Newbie21 1

that's really really serious .... drunk drivers kill thousands if people every year FYDL for doing that and FYL for doing nothing about it

lorraineald 7

^70 This comment makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Driving on weed isn't a that big deal, you can look up driving comparisons between alcohol and weed. Alcohol makes you daring and causes you to take risks, weed makes you cautions and you drive slower.

OP said high/drunk driving meaning one or the other, or both.

Weed still slows your thinking and reaction times. It affects your alertness, coordination, and ability to concentrate. Those are similar to the effects of alcohol, and yes, it is a big deal. All those effects make it dangerous to drive while high.

I'm high as balls and I just did a reaction time test and came up with above average reactions, actually.

Everyone is different, I know a lot of people who claim that it's easier to drive when high because you can focus however it's just as easy to become focused on something else while you're driving. I could be "high as balls" too and then suddenly notice a very appealing billboard for Twinkies and begin thinking about them. "mmm Twinkies" *crashes car*

I do that with shiny objects and I'm sober driving. XD Anyways. Yeah, compared to drunk driving, driving high on pot isn't horrible. Dunno bout other drugs.

yakturk43 0

hahaha your dad is AWESOME!!!!!

Julle_fml 0

I hope the asshole gets caught by the police or realises how much of an idiot he is. Take his license away... - and for the pubescent children in here, who thinks "oh, it's so awesome! drunk and high! zOmG!!". He's risking other people's life every time he gets behind the wheel in an intoxicated condition - if you consider that to be awesome, then seek help.

Shady_R 0

Does your loser dad also open fire in a room full of people, because that is what he is doing everytime he gets behind the wheel drunk OR high. He will kill someone or himself eventually. And it would be premeditated murder. Next time he stumbles out of the house, unable to walk straight or speak clearly, call the police and anonymously report it. You'll be doing society a favor.

Better yet... while he's asleep, smash up the front end of his car a little bit and smear some blood into the dents (if you have a sister, maybe steal a used tampon and squeeze the blood out) then take a bat at your sister while she's asleep. Call the police and say he got behind the wheel drunk last night and hit your sister. (oh and drug her so she doesn't remember that you beat her with a bat) He won't necessarily know it's you but at least he'll be set straight before he hurts someone. As for you? shame on beating your sister.

Oh come on, you know that was the best part. Its all about consistency!!!

Jealousy indeed my good man! You didn't even spell my name correctly, gosh how rude.

You don't know your laws, obviously. It wouldn't be 'premeditated murder', because he did not plan to go out and kill anyone. Granted, he intended to go out and drive while drunk, but he did not go out to kill. Get yer facts straight, buddy.

manslaughter in the first degree, I believe

cerebellum_fml 0

he probably would have blamed you if he got a dui