By condom_kid - 27/07/2009 14:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, my father pulled me aside right before heading off to my girlfriend's house. He said "Next time you have sex, don't leave the tied up condom in its wrapper inside your short's pocket, otherwise your mother might find it again as she's folding laundry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 415
You deserved it 73 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shewasalmost18 0

uhh in your pocket? did you want a souvenir?

Comments

good thing it didn't burst open right?

You're either too young to be having sex because your mum is still doing your laundry or you're too old to be having your mum do your laundry. hahahhaa!

Mmm, bet that was nice once it had gone through the washing machine.

Wow, you're a little piggie, aren't you? :)

Exactly... If you're old enough to have sex aren't you old enough to fold your own laundry??

if you can't/don't even do your own laundry, clearly you are not mature enough to be having sex in the first place... lesson learned: do your own laundry, and you won't have to worry about shit like that.

Sweetie, I don't need your silly little points, so I'm really not too heartbroken you didn't award me any. Really, you can keep them. Following your "apple jacks" example, your original argument would have been, "apple jacks are bad for you because of the sugar." Therefore, if there were any further arguments about the nutritional value of sugar, they would be quite relevant to your argument. Get it? It works the same way for your original argument of, "this post contains a logical fallacy because it allows for anyone old enough to do laundry to have sex." However, that logical fallacy did not exist in the original comment. Therefore, it wasn't stupid. So you were backtracking by just saying, "but no, it's still dumb, just because, um... it was!" I now realize you honestly fail to see even your own stance in this argument, much less the original commenter's, so arguing with you any further would just be a waste of my time. Good luck on further developing that stunted logic of yours.

deja54 0

I flush condoms on the regular. And spray aerosol cans out the window as I drive in third gear down the highway with my windows down and A/C cranked full blast going 90 miles an hour.

what the hell are all those comments on him being unable to fold his own laundry? home we do our laundry together, so everyone may fold it, it could be the same with him, no one said he doesn't do it on his own.

wairdt 5

My point is simple. If you're having sex, you should at least be at an age where you are no longer living at home with your parents. I'm sexually active and nobody does my laundry for exactly that reason.