By suze44 - 13/06/2011 14:22 - United States

Today, my father decided to "prepare" me for the real world by telling me that I'm ugly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 823
You deserved it 5 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him "Well I guess it runs in the family then, huh?"

Oh my god! What a dick! Where does he think you "got it" from!!

Comments

ugly bitches be trippin, it's just the truth get used to it. being a ugly woman is like being a man, you'll have to work.

blanquito 1

copying Daniel tosh? be more original

haha that's why your icon pic is a circle with a line thru it...

SkyHiLyfe_808 0

Aww don't listen to him! He's just trying to toughen you up, but I'm sure you're beautiful:)

Lolpizza_fml 0

in the future never ask your dad anything! and dont listen to dads! sometimes they will say things they dont mean in a fit of rage.

she obviously older then 7 if she's on fml, might want to go to a different site.

Just trying to boost self esteem, sorry if it offends you...

not if op is fugly. it'll be a pretty quite house then...

Or be a good person with a great personality? Looks and money aren't everything, darling.

no, just everything that matters. p.s. ^ that's a joke.

your not ugly the worlds just better looking then you that's all. work with it

invicta8926 0

Now go get a great job and make lots of money and rub it in his face!

TalkinSmack 6

did u ask him if his parents prepared him for the real world by telling him he's stupid?