By Anonymous - 31/08/2012 10:16 - United States

Today, my drunk boyfriend decided to try to serenade me by throwing rocks at my window and singing a song about how much he loves me. This would have been extremely sweet if he would have gotten my window instead of my dad's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 783
You deserved it 2 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Samandra 4

Serenading you while drunk is sweet? It would have been a lot sweeter if he was sober. He probably would have remembered which window was yours, too.

Comments

CherryLipBalm 1

At least you have a boyfriend who cares about you(:

I can't wait until this happens to me with my daughter's boyfriend. I have an axe, a shovel, and a tombstone all ready and waiting.

Your going to kill him cause he loves your daughter

Hiimhaileypotter 52

18- I'm just guessing here, but I would think it'd be more to do with the fact that he's drunk and outside of their house at night.

Rooney - A) I'm sure you meant "you're". B) I'm sure you realise it's a joke, right? Or is it?

Trisha_aus 15
jovizzle 8

Everybody sit back and listen to the Doctor; that's a how a real man handles his daughters' youthful escapades with the opposite sex. Spot on.

He must not be the brightest bulb in the bunch because he managed to hit the window

The point of throwing rocks at the window, is to hit the window.

17 you are the one thats not the brightest bulb of the bunch because the point is to hit the window

Hiimhaileypotter 52

It also would've been sweet if he hadn't been drunk.

lovepandorasaver 11

Dad "what the hell you want??" drunky "can I do this to her window too?"

The FML would have been funnier for us if the window had cracked or broken.......then again that might be too cliché...

I'm actually surprised it didn't break if there were actual rocks being thrown at the window...

perdix 29

Dump him!!!! He's cheating on you with your dad!!!

Occam's razor - The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Perdix's razor - The most perverse explanation is usually the correct one.

perdix 29

Freud says there are no mistakes.

KiddNYC1O 20

He could've thrown a horse! (Family Guy)