By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 12:01 - United States

Today, my dog managed to get into our cabinet and eat an entire bag of hershey kisses. Now she is puking all over the house and outside too. When I called the vet to tell her about it, she said that it was normal, and to call her back when it was "coming out the other end." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 459
You deserved it 3 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a_lackof_color 0

dude, you are sooo lucky the dog is alive

...and the wait begins... Good thing she knew how to induce vomiting from all those years as a show dog...

Comments

Hope you dog is feeling better. They eat stuff they shouldn't sometimes.

Isn't that the truth. I had a dog once that ate an entire glass bowl, and also a large traffic cone.

Mine used to LOVE tampons. One time I came home with friends to them strewn about the house, half eaten. It was pretty awkward.

loski87 4

Unfortunately, and embarrassingly, yes. Lol.

I had to put my dog on suicide watch after Corey Haim died too. And also, I don't have a dog.

Whiterabbitm1 0

that is really ****** up I have worked at many clinics in my life and if you are able to get ahold of the Board Of Veternary Health the Vet can loose his or hers license for life

xsupa_jesusx 0

yeah se here that's totally true. he should have either had u take ur dog in and he could have givin it something to throw up or he should have recommended u give it a 50 50 hydrogen peroxide water mixture to make it throw up

Um...why? The dog was already throwing up. Why would you take a dog in to the vet to induce vomiting if the dog is already vomiting?

as long as she didn't say bring it in it's alll good...

wow your dog is sick. get over it. ydi, the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Intellectualist 0

you made me laugh troll. That is very nasty.

#17...feeding a dog chocolate is something that I do not condone. Your dog may be fine eating it but another dog may have a severe reaction or even death. Just like, one person may be able to eat, let's say, strawberries or peanuts without any problem but another person may be highly allergic.

chocolate IS deadly to dogs, howver there is a large WEIGHT factor, and what TYPE of choolatr it was. milk chocolate, clearly, which is not nearly as harmful as any other chocolate. no fml.

it's the caffine in coffee that kills dogs

it's a substance called theobromine. it's called theobromine poisoning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning it's true that chocolate isn't as lethal as some people think, but it's still not nice having to clean vomit off things.

perdix 29

I've only heard "the Hershey Squirts" used as a figurative term.