By nean83 - 12/01/2013 05:11 - United States - Inglewood

Spicy
Today, my dad was helping me move my stuff out. I'd asked my boyfriend to deal with my sex toys and lingerie, but still my dad showed up later at my new place, handed me a box full of them all, and simply said, "I don't want to know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 485
You deserved it 39 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a good Dad right there... He knew it was your business and he left it that way.. I'm sure he will be trying to forget about it anyway...

conqueror57 11

ALWAYS handle the important things yourself.

Comments

Osito2011 9

Eight words: she should of took care of it herself!

*should have. I absolutely HATE when people write 'of' instead of 'have'. I mean, come on.

*she should have taken care of it herself. I never correct people because I make mistakes as well. But this was just bugging me. I'm sorry.

Poor guy your father. He'll never see his innocent little girl the same again.

Roguedork19 8

He'll never see his innocent little girl as "innocent" again, that's for sure.

Epikouros 31

Did you check whether all your toys were still in the box?

Right. Because most Dads want to swipe their daughter's sex toys . . .

zombieslayer83 19

Your boyfriend dropped the box on that one!

Haha, Could of been your mother idk whats worse :S at least your dad was chill tho

laurbear87 8

Dad is most definitely worse, imo haha

ks23 9

How big is your box of sex toys that you couldn't handle it yourself?

That is what I thought too! A freaking box full lol.

jem970 19

Don't all women have one of those huge plastic 18 gallon tubs full of sex toys? Just me? Ok then....

Maybe she and her boyfriend are into BDSM, that can entail quite a few more toys and playthings then the average person might have around.

Your dad is cool.. At some point you have to realize your kid is an adult.. Next time I would take care of that stuff myself though..

You should have looked at him startled and said, "SHIT, DAD! Where's my XXX Anal Intruder 5000??"

zingline89 18

Then her dad replies, "I decided to keep that one for myself."

jem970 19

XXX anal Intruder 5000: 84.99. The look on my fathers face wheb he finds it: priceless.

You have a box full of sex toys?? I think your dad is right I don't want to know either!