By >.> - 12/12/2013 05:31 - Canada - Chestermere

Today, my dad decided to clean his muddy shoes right beside me by clapping them together, causing mud to fly all over me. This wouldn't have been a problem had I not been wearing my white wedding dress just before getting married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 943
You deserved it 3 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP, seems like your dad needs to think before he goes mudslinging

Sorry about your dress OP, and the clumsy thought of your father. Make sure when the cake is served to "accidentally" drop yours on him.

Comments

TabooSushi 24

Methinks daddy dearest didn't approve of the wedding, and this was his way of attempting to sabotage it. After all, has nobody questioned why the hell he was wearing muddy boots to a WEDDING in the first place, let alone his DAUGHTER'S wedding? What sort of loving father who wholly approved of the union would wear muddy apparel to the event? Exactly. This sounds more like a case of "daddy does not approve and is going to be a dick about it" than a case of pure inconsiderate behavior.

skittyskatbrat 19

probably got them muddy walking in from the vehicle. Even on a parking lot, mud can run onto it from the land around it. And then "cleaned" them w/out using a brain cell.

Who gets married in the middle of the week?

There's a delay from when you post the FML to when it's approved or rejected. It probably took a few days for OP's story to show up.

This FML just doesn't ring true....sorry OP!

I would imagine that to be a problem either way.

have u ever seen sex and the city? In Charlottes wedding they said that the more accidents the betther the marriage. hope that works for u too.

So the bride's father defiled her before her wedding night. Probably not the first time.

I'd be pretty upset about that but my mom would flip a bitch!