By >.> - 12/12/2013 05:31 - Canada - Chestermere

Today, my dad decided to clean his muddy shoes right beside me by clapping them together, causing mud to fly all over me. This wouldn't have been a problem had I not been wearing my white wedding dress just before getting married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 943
You deserved it 3 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP, seems like your dad needs to think before he goes mudslinging

Sorry about your dress OP, and the clumsy thought of your father. Make sure when the cake is served to "accidentally" drop yours on him.

Comments

No one said he paid for it. OP could have paid for it herself, that does happen you know. Even though it is traditional for the bride's parents to pay for everything, that just isn't always the case.

Wow. That's pretty awful. Hope it didn't stain and that your father at least apologize for his lack of common sense. :/

If you make a joke and you're the only one who knows that, you have failed.

"It's a nice day for a white wedding" Hope the rest of your day went well without a hitch.

Well, mom probably warned you you'd feel dirty.

perdix 29

Perhaps he has a reason to object to you wearing a perfectly white dress, completely free from stain? This sounds highly symbolic.

yellowzinnias 20

The white dress actually has nothing to do with purity. In fact, until Queen Victoria made a white wedding dress popular, women simply married in whichever color they felt they looked best. It's generally the uneducated populations that assume there's some connection between a white dress and the question of virginity.

I think I would have cried had my wedding dress got sprayed with mud. I do hope the rest of your big day went well, though.

Like that dress wasn't going to get dirty tonight anyway.