By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 08:18 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my dad asked me to unpack the groceries he'd brought home. When he saw me come across a bottle of lube, then he told me how my mom had hit menopause and, as a result, her vaginal dryness made sex harder for the two of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 813
You deserved it 3 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't in a bag w/ a ***** and he ended up telling you how he likes it up the ass... then goes on to explain how stimulation of the prostate increases pleasure... and how you shouldn't be embarrassed about what makes yourself and your partner feel good Silver lining?

Why would your father disclose that with you? That's so gross. I've come across lube in my mom's groceries and I try overlooking it because I don't want mental images rummaging through my head. Ughhhhhh. I feel sorry for you :(.

Comments

Your dad should meet the mom, whose son was chasing girls with his "sword of death". Maybe he could explain somethings to the both of them.

alwaysalady 0

Oh. Parental TMI. The phycological damage can never be healed..... my mom does shit like that to me.

ew, at least your parents are still having sex tho, good for them

icecreamdriveby 5

the cutesy dog I've ever seen!

bonafidehustler 0

#10: Of course it's an FML! I'd be incredibly disgusted if my dad told me that. This is probably one of the funnier FMLs I've seen lately.

BTW, anyone notice that the advertisements on the side almost always correspond to the FML? How do they do that?

lnm701 0

I've heard way worse from my mother. You got off easy.

Sounds like my dad with the TMI. Oh no, your parents still have a sex life! That's a good thing, it means they're still happily married in a healthy relationship. No one wants to know what much graphic detail but suck it up and be happy they're happy. Just try not to think about the semantics too much.

Unless you seriously thought your parents were no longer having sex, I don't see how this is an FML.