By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

So why didn't he invite you in for a quickie? He must be gay, or you're ugly.

LauraAurora 0

Just because a guy doesn't want to **** every girl that walks by him doesn't make him gay. Plus she's 14, he's 21. That's illegal, buddy.

poongie 0

How do you know how old OP is?

LauraAurora 0

I saw the comments that the OP posted trying to defend herself. Her screen name is dtrtdrgdh by the way.

MessyPaint 0

I wanna agree with people and say this is creepy, but more likely than not I would just walk over to the door and shut it, secretly flattered. Telling the parents was just mean.

you totally deserve it you perv, don't expect any simpathy from anyone!

IGoRawrrx3 0

YDI for watching someone change.. Perv..

alexgisforme3 0

thats not creepy at all...id do the same thing. you go gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deaditegirl 0

You *are* a freak. Most girls would be incredibly pissed off if a guy watched them change without their consent- how is it ok if you do the same to them? YDI.

He is a ******. Don't let it bother you. If I was your dad, I would be happy just to know my daughter was not gay.

esklstar 0

idk what to call it lol... the door was open... hes hott!! haha dont listen to these other losers there just jelous they didnt see it!! HAHA!!

Why would we be jealous when we're on the Internet? In other words... when we can easily just find real ****. Nothing to be jealous of here, just disgusted by.

star_ver 0

i hope u find a way to either detard us or find an untard. seriously ur sayin bein disgusted by the op is retarded? wow awkward turtle for u