By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

whoaw....youre a creep. youre a weirdo... what the hell are you doing here???

star_ver 0

Lmao I'm surprised no one got this XD. You win.

"He was hot, what do you expect?" And when a guy does to you, you're all pissed off. Way to go, illogical sexists.

Truths, truths. I mean... I'm a girl, I'd /definitely/ freak if someone was peeping on me... but, I wouldn't peep on others, because: A. It is rude, and sooo creepy and disrespectful. B. I wouldn't want someone to do it to me, so... why would they want me to do it to them? CONSENTED WATCHING OF SOMEONE STRIPPING IS SO MUCH BETTER. ;) The OP should try it sometime.

Oh, oh, not me, not me! I'm not illogical! YDI OP for being a creep~! Especially since that's your brother's best friend! I mean, it's one thing to actually be going out with him, some people approve and other's don't (personally I think you run the risk of ruining his relationship with your brother, and that's a pretty dick move), but you WEREN'T, which makes it all the creepier. Think of how this affects your brother... and now that friend's definitely telling everyone. You probably ruined his social life... and yours! Nice job, creepy jerk. C:

If this FML was about a guy peeping on a girl changing instead, most would say, "the bitch was asking for it. why was she changing with the door open in the first place? not your fault she was hot. and naked".

Jessaly_fml 0

No, when a guy does it to a girl he's lucky. When a girl does it to a guy she's sick. This is the way our sexist society works, thank you and good night.

Really? I'm pretty sure people would be more outraged about guy doing it to girl, because of the whole feminist movement.

You my friend have just proved who the 'illogical sexists' really are. Yes, thank YOU and good night. Jeeeeez!

Jessaly_fml 0

Maybe the girls would, but I can tell you now the guys would be cheering him on.

Nonsense. You would look, if not stare. Get it straight people.... there is NO law about staring if you are on your own property. There is a law if you show yourself and others see.

@53: Hurr, what? Me? What makes you say that? Because I believe people are going to be more /stupidly/ bitchy about the reverse? That's like a black guy calling a white guy racist when the white guy agrees the black guy probably got pulled over just because he was black. Unless you were talking to that other guy.

DameGreyWulf - if you're calling me a racist, just chill out. I wasn't referring to you.

I'm pretty sure there's a law about staring... No, it won't say it specifically, but I'm pretty sure it falls under the "sexual offense" charges. I doubt he's going to press charges though. Even if the charges can't be pressed, she's still a creep lol @60: I know a lot of guys who wouldn't cheer him on. Apparently, there are a few here, too... though not a lot. Girls are cheering the girl on, guys cheering the guy on. Yet the guys won't cheer the girl and the girls won't cheer the guy. For the most part, anyway... So yeah, guess that's true. Pretty damned twisted. I don't care who you are, though, peeking is not appropriate. :c

@67: Nooo I wasn't calling you a racist lol, don't misunderstand my point. "Chill out" - I'm fairly chilled, or I wouldn't be "lol"ing everywhere. This is why we mark replies like that, so people don't get the wrong idea.

CDS09 0

actually most guys wouldnt. You will have some that click YDI or write something stupid for even the most obvious FMLs, but its not a sex issue. There are sexist on both sides, and when you say that all guys would cheer on a peeping tom it discredits real complaints about sexist guys...dont generalize, it brings out your own sexism ;)

arienh4 0

@61 I doubt she owns the property. Usually the parents do.

likeclockwork 0

#41,are you stupid? how does watching him change ruin HIS social life? if anything,it gives him a funny story to tell you are an idiot.

Are YOU stupid? Read my post; I said the BROTHER, not the friend. The brother's social life could be ruined because I'm sure the friend told his other friends; everyone knows his sister is a creep and may never come over again. THAT is how it could be ruined, that is what I meant.

lol calm down calm down some people are just born that way. we just have to accept him as gifted ya know?

Oh no! You're a pervert and you got caught being such? Ugh, you seriously need to get laid!

sex does not cure creepiness It only exposes the freaks even more

Agreed the guy is hot, but a little more self-control and resisting the temptation would save you from trouble next tine. FREAK!

Imawhalerider 0

uhhh that is really creepy! you don't watch people change! ydi!

nandothecooldude 0

you dip shit bitch its cause you cant get a man!

Ew. That's pretty creeper of you, innit?

YDI for being a creeper. But I guess you can't NOT look if he wasn't smart enough to close the door all the way. Maybe you should be more discreet next time =P

LegndNikko 0

You deserve it, you pervert.