By "mynameissecretlyjeff" - 11/04/2017 06:00 - United States

Today, my brother put a mac-n-cheese cup in the microwave without any water. My entire house smells like burnt cardboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 182
You deserved it 358

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

I had a friend who's little brother put 2 minute noodles in the microwave without any water. Apparently they had to get a new one afterwards.

JadeMinu 10

Happens to the best of us OP hehehe

Comments

JadeMinu 10

Happens to the best of us OP hehehe

that happened in my barracks. set off the smoke alarm and we had the wait in the snow while the fire department investigated

I had a friend who's little brother put 2 minute noodles in the microwave without any water. Apparently they had to get a new one afterwards.

You mean a new little brother?

My one sister has done that. She's also used the Keurig coffee maker without putting a cup underneath. Then she, along with one of my other two sisters, would microwave popcorn with the popcorn button TWICE for the same bag. It smelled horrible! And finally, our mom turned on the stove while we had pizza boxes in the oven. They caught fire. But we put it out with no damage to anything but the boxes.

That's what I was getting Richardpencil ;). My sister has also done the popcorn (without setting it on fire). She thought you just kept microwaving until they stopped popping even though the packet said "once popcorn is popping less than one pop per 2 seconds remove bag". The smell lasted for hours.

Had he put water in, your house would've smelled like Mac n Cheese and you'd be so hungry because that selfish son-of-a-bitch won't share! You got off easy this time.

Was his name secretly Ryan? I bet Ryan started the fire.

My daughter has done this - not once, not twice, but THREE times! We've always caught it before the fire department had to be called though. But oh my God, the stink... it stays for days.

I've actually done this before, it's awful!! Plus it started a small fire in my microwave

My brother did that once.

My youngest brother did this with oatmeal. I feel your pain.