By Anonymous - 21/03/2009 19:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was really stressed about a guy he works with being a jerk. I told him "if you ignore something long enough, it won't bother you anymore." His response was "I've ignored my herpes for a long time but it still bothers me." We've been having sex for 3 months now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 140 319
You deserved it 22 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UltimateIdiot911 0

You should have had him get tested first.

kellster 2

And that's why they give all these classes on safe sex. All for naught, apparently. Condoms. Look into them. Testing. Look into it. Also, your bf for the fail. Good honesty there, jackass.

Comments

mpw167 0

#12 You can't have sex with someone without telling them you have an STD? where'd you make up that rule?

You deserved it for not getting tested and not using protection.

taosis 0

I would find that man and beat off into his face.

Ender_ 0

#13 - If you know that you have an STD and don't tell your partner about it before you have sex you can be legally liable for damages or something to the other persons body or something. I think there is a law about it. (at least in the US)

mehwhateverr 0

i hate it when people have sex then complain when they get pregnant/an STD. if you're not ready for a baby/prepared for the risk of an STD, then don't have sex. and even if you DO decide to have sex, at least protect yourself. don't just assume you'll be fine. ydi.

You do realize that protection isn't 100% right? Sometimes, even with taking every possible measure, you can still contract an std or get pregnant.

I hate it when people leave their houses then complain about getting hit by a car! If you're not prepared for the risk of catching a cold or getting hit by a car, then don't go outside.

good for him for being able to hide it from you for so long, do you know how hard it is to get laid when people know you have herpes?

Lmfao..... That comment is so good... Kinda rude... But funny !!! LMAO

Anonymus101 4

#16 I think that only has to do with HIV/AIDS not other STDs

ari_lee 0

OP didn't mention if they use protection or not fyi. They could have been using condoms but as we all (hopefully) know, condoms aren't completely 100% effective at preventing pregnancy/STDs. and #13 is right. In the US, if you know you have an STD, and have sex without telling your partner and they contract it, they could bring you up on charges. Especially if it is an STD like HIV/AIDS. My hope is that he was joking, I know lots of friends and past boyfriends who would say something like that for shock value or comedic relief.