By anonymous - 13/11/2015 00:00 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend rather stupidly assumed that because my vagina is no longer in use after giving birth, we would automatically start having anal sex. After I loudly explained how that wasn't happening, he then had the nerve to ask for a blowjob before we'd even left the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's had to use his hand before, he can use it again

She just carried his child for 9 months, and gave birth to it. HE should be taking care of her and make her happy.

Comments

Goblin182 26

And you reproduced with this guy.

bad_boyfriend 10

I honestly don't understand why anyone would marry a woman who doesn't do anal. And before someone jumps all over me, I don't understand why a woman would marry a guy who wont go down on them either

Not everyone is into anal, maybe? Both men and women can find it unenjoyable. It's a kink, expecting everyone to be into it or like it is stupid. And I like how you try to make it equal to going down on a woman. ******** are equal to going down on a woman, giving a woman anal is equal to the woman giving you anal with a strap on. Don't expect/demand something you aren't willing to do yourself, and even then if its unenjoyable or painful for your partner do you really want to do it?

bad_boyfriend 10

You seem to have misunderstood me. I wouldn't pressure someone to do something they hate, and I wouldn't demand a woman do anal. But if I am dating a woman and she said "I would never do anal" I would probably check out of that relationship and move on. Life is to short to spend 5 years warming some cold fish up to your kinks. I would just find someone who is more sexually compatible with me.

With your name of bad_boyfriend I can see hour logic

Just because the rollercoaster is closed doesn't mean they shut down the entire amusement park...

Publikwerks 14

Also, this is why you don't have kids with boyfriends. I bet money he is going to be gone if he is this insensitive before you have even left the hospital. Having kids is a monumental challenge, and require you to put the child before your needs. He doesn't seem to be in that mindset.

Also, this is why you don't make [stupid] sweeping generalizations based on one person's experience. The guy being your boyfriend vs husband vs whatever you want to call the relationship is completely irrelevant. There are loving, dedicated boyfriends who don't need marriage to prove their commitment, and there are douchebag husbands who cheat and abuse their family. Any guy could be either type regardless of the label on their relationship. It's about his personality. OP's boyfriend would almost certainly have acted the exact same way even if they were married. And I believe my boyfriend will be a wonderful father if we have kids, regardless of whether he has a chunk of gold wrapped around his finger or not.

Really doubt his attitude would be different if they were married! By the way I have 2 kids with my BOYFRIEND, and he's never considered sex that soon after I gave birth, both times he made sure I was the one who initiated sex as he knew I would be ready!

Brokeandsad 8

Congratulations! Your baby daddy is a selfish inconsiderate dumbass Lol but honestly I really do wish you guys the best of luck

my2centsworth 15

It sounds like he's trying to get you to dump him.

wow. I feel absolutely terrible for you. He sounds like a complete douche bag.

That's your man and most likely the father of your child, you should be very proud.

My ex-husband (only one of the MANY reasons we are divorced) attempted to pull a similar move after I had our son. I told him I'd give him anal if I could put an object of similar size in HIS ass. Needless to say, he was quiet for a while. And made any comments like that again.

you should say...anal hmm ..you first big boy then ill "think" about it you want a bj ...after you get me off first. ..with that area out of commission he has mission impossable