By anonymous - 13/11/2015 00:00 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend rather stupidly assumed that because my vagina is no longer in use after giving birth, we would automatically start having anal sex. After I loudly explained how that wasn't happening, he then had the nerve to ask for a blowjob before we'd even left the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's had to use his hand before, he can use it again

She just carried his child for 9 months, and gave birth to it. HE should be taking care of her and make her happy.

Comments

olpally 32

Well, you bred with a dbag.. Good luck with that.

thatonetribute 31

What a douche. He should be concerned for YOU, and his child! Not his own sexual needs. Tell him to suck himself.

Publikwerks 14

Hahahahaha, he thinks he's having sex. Children are cockblock masters

Right, need to make sure it is well lubricated before anal. For those that do not understand, than*.

Sadly, this type of insensitivity was there before you got pregnant but you didn't see it. People don't just become assholes overnight. It's a shame you didn't recognize this before having his child.

He is not invested in you as a person.

steam_engenius 21
Badkarma4u 17

No its not. Insensitive, yes. Abusive, no. The two are NOT the same.

rabbi1010 29

Itd be abuse if he just went through it without asking first.

Mandie86 15

I would squeeze this all living hell out of his balls when he is asleep, teaches you not to **** with me when I just had a baby and think I'm the two other holes are optional dickweed.

sabrinaMA 7

Ha. You picked a winner for a boyfriend and a "father". I give y'all six months before you're a single mom. IF he was always this idiotic then you can only blame yourself.

Wonderful specimen with whom you choose to procreate OP.