By anonymous - 13/11/2015 00:00 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend rather stupidly assumed that because my vagina is no longer in use after giving birth, we would automatically start having anal sex. After I loudly explained how that wasn't happening, he then had the nerve to ask for a blowjob before we'd even left the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's had to use his hand before, he can use it again

She just carried his child for 9 months, and gave birth to it. HE should be taking care of her and make her happy.

Comments

Is there any sense of care and your boyfriend at all he seems to be driven by sex and doesn't seem to care about the trauma your body has sustained giving birth, I think you made a serious mistake having his baby

I agree. He sounds like a complete selfish prick that should never have bred. I would feel terrible knowing I just got birth to a child whose dad is such a selfish prick with 0 consideration for others.

If he wants anal then you have to give hime anal also. buy a strap on and use it.

Push hard too. That way he can understand the pain of something too big going in or coming out of a hole that is too small, you know, kinda like giving birth.

physically/mentally drained probably looking like an old mare ridden hard and put away wet yet he only thinks of you for intimacy. could be worse. he could be cheating, not show for the birth and call you years later to say 'get a few tests done'. learn to see the positive unless you really are the man hating bitch your post colors you as.

So because OP might not look her most attractive after pushing a watermelon through a keyhole, she has to be appreciative that her boyfriend at least still wants to have sex with her? Maybe her boyfriend should care more about the newborn than sex! Just because you can come up with worse scenarios, doesn't mean that OP should just be content with her situation. For ex. it's still bad going to prison, even though you are only in for armed robbery and not murder!

#45 you are disgusting and seem to disregard women ... If you have issues with women try and see what pushing a child out feels like. And FYI, not cheating is supposed to be the norm in, you know, a normal relationship, it's the minimum of mutual respect.

You just had his kid. Really? He can go back to using his hand watching ****.

Gefeliciteerd met de baby! Ik hoop dat je wat verstand zijn hoofd in hebt geslagen xD

yellowzinnias 20

This is why nurses aren't doctors, no matter how much they stomp around and claim they're superior. You don't learn as much in 2-4 years of school as you do in 7+. You just don't.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have a classic case of WRONG FML.

Congratulations for giving birth to the first child you have together.

After just giving birth the last thing you feel like is sex. It's exhausting and adapting to taking care of a totally dependent little baby is all consuming. Tell him to focus that energy into being a good parent and partner. I hope for your sake he gains some maturity. Congratulations on your bundle of joy

Reminds me of when I had my twins, he actually begged till I gave in.