By anonymous - 13/11/2015 00:00 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend rather stupidly assumed that because my vagina is no longer in use after giving birth, we would automatically start having anal sex. After I loudly explained how that wasn't happening, he then had the nerve to ask for a blowjob before we'd even left the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's had to use his hand before, he can use it again

She just carried his child for 9 months, and gave birth to it. HE should be taking care of her and make her happy.

Comments

I feel for you clearly that is an inappropriate time for your man to ask that of you. My question is did you give him something while you were pregnant? I mean any contact? Because either he is starving for your attention or he is being a jerk. Only you can decide.

dunno why you down voted, people love to hate. I agree if op ignored his sexual desire for 9 months and he stayed loyal to her then I can see why he's so desperate and YDI, on the other hand if op did give him some sexual relief then he's being a douch

No, we can also decide, the guy is being a jerk.

thatonetribute 31

He asked her for a ********, AT THE HOSPITAL! I'm guessing everybody that thinks this is justified is a man. He can suck himself. She needs time to recover

Badkarma4u 17

Sex after birth is a topic that is discussed with the doctor after delivery. So chances are the husband didnt bring it up. Its even suggested that they can do other things.The doctor brings this up.

What about period sex? If I'm not feeling like giving a ******* but I'm up for period sex, and he's not into that, that's not MY problem! And what you were saying before, #61, about a lot of people thinking women "owe" men sex, I'm going to argue that it's also the other way around, that a lot of people also think women are "owed" sex by men in the relationship. I think the reason so many believe this is that they've been pumped full of this myth of people being unable to control themselves, so if "your needs aren't met in the relationship", you will "end up going elsewhere, and it will be your fault", so they think you "owe" your partner something. Which you obviously don't.

that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying she is kind of at fault IF and ONLY IF she didn't get intimate with him at all throughout the 9 months. And yes no one is entitled to anything but when your a couple you both have to look after each others needs, 9 months is almost a year and lets face it your relationship would seem a bit lack luster if you and your SO didn't get intimate for that long. HOWEVER of they did have intimate moments then its 100% the guys fault.

FlowerMama 20

There are some women who lose any and all sex drive while pregnant. They can't help it, not even the tiniest bit. This is NOT their fault. So when they work their ass off growing a human for nine long months, the last thing in the equation, as far as sex after birth is concerned, should be how long the poor poor man has gone without sex. Part of being in a relationship is understanding that the other person's needs must sometimes supersede your own. Like, y'know, when your wife/girlfriend has just pushed your baby out of her ****** - or even worse, been cut open for a cesarean - sex is nearly always going to be the LAST thing on her mind! She's much more likely to be focused on how sore and exhausted she is, possibly recovering from one or more tears to her most intimate region, and dealing with a tiny, needy human with more lungpower than a squad of cheerleaders and a gnawing hunger that has them up more frequently than anyone can be expected to endure and still stay sane. But hey, the guy needs sex, right? No.

Vaginas are cool in the fact that they will go back to normal fairly quickly, considering you just pushed a baby out of it. He can wait. And while he waits, he can be taking care of you and making sure you are happy and comfortable.

Talis99 26

If he asked for a ******* in the hospital, there's no way this fool knows how to take care of another.

FMLusername969 21

Maybe he was just incredibly attracted to you after watching you being mommy to his child and didn't know how to articulate his feelings sympathetically . A new baby is stressful on the new mom but it's stressful for the new dad as well. Not to mention all of your attention that used to be focused on him is now focused on your little one. Give him a break...he just wants to feel close to you.

Talis99 26

You are way optimistic there...

Giving him a break should not have to include any oral or anal related activities. Letting him live might be a possibility.

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever look at someone being an awesome parent to my child and think "I wanna **** you up the ass."

maybe so, but not in the ******* hospital JUST AFTER giving birth to a child!!! I couldn't imagine how irrate I would be if someone asked that of me. However, I do like your optimism! lmao

amileah13 26

He's clearly only concerned about himself and his needs right then. Hey, I get it everyone should be happy but for cripes sake you just had his kid and carried it around for nine months before giving birth! I think that's bs how he's treating you. I hope he doesn't treat the child like he does with you :(

BeenIt 5

What the hell is wrong with your boyfriend?

wow, so instead on focusing on the overwhelming life change that is parenthood, he wants to make sure he is going to get laid? Hope for your sake and the baby's that's it's a temporary lapse of sanity on his part and not his normal personality

fpants2010 18

My son's father did the exact same thing! He cheated on me within the first week home from the hospital - I've been doing the single mom thing for 5 years now. Hopefully your boyfriend grows up and focuses on what's important! Congrats on your little one, OP!

thatonetribute 31

Good luck to you, ma'am. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

fpants2010 18

Thank you! So far, so good :) his loss, he's missing out on a beautiful boy.

OptimusSlime 23

I love seeing women like you who don't constantly mope about being ditched or cheated on. I love it when women rise up and move forward like you did. I love it when women are strong.