By Anonymous - 16/11/2013 10:06 - United States - Rockford

Today, my boyfriend of three years sent me a text message saying "It's over!". I sent him maybe a thousand texts saying "Why?", "What do you mean?!" After an hour of crying and whatnot, I realized he had driver's education today and that he was saying the class was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 973
You deserved it 49 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Lols? Laughing out loud sarcasticly? Laughing out loud slightly? I must be falling behind on my abreviations as I have no idea what the s stands for.

There are people who don't take it (driver's ed) until they're older. My sister took it when she was twenty-three because of money issues.

Your grammar, or lack of grammar, makes me want to vomit on your face.

Did you attend elementary school? Doesn't appear so with that monstrosity of a post.... Yikes

spekledworf 18

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SPEAK TO US

andrealovvve 17

16 isn't the only age people go out and try to get a license ya know. Some people try later in life or they moved to a new state and have to get a new one(like my friend had to do) …there's multiple reasons #14.

Guys be quiet. It's trying to communicate. Does anyone here speak dumbass?

Rainhawk94 27

The stupidity is off the charts

beelee1988 13

There are some places where Driver's Ed is mandatory I believe (if I'm wrong then oops). But there are also some people who want to take Driver's Ed classes before going for their road test. That's kind of what I want to do. To make sure I can drive well and get over my anxiety of being in the car with an authority figure who's testing me, like I will have to do on the road test.

He could be 20s-30s and getting a commercial driving license to drive semis and the like. My dad recently got his and he had to do the basic test with a few tweaks, but in a semi.

That's why you should call or go in person to talk about the important stuff. It's too easy to misinterpret what the other person is saying.

How does one like this get posted when I'm sure there are plenty better FMLs

knotcool 15

Well, someone's mad their FML didn't get posted.

Wow.. That's why you shouldn't immediatley jump to conclusions.

JMichael 25

Dear lord. Did you even give him time to respond? He probably got tired of his phone going off every five seconds.

perdix 29

After a thousand whiny, clingy texts, you deserve an "it's over" that means what you thought the first one meant.

Quit being an insecure baby. Things like this will drive him away

Actually, now that he has his license, he can drive himself away.

CrazyGirlfriend 21

Im pretty sure when she did that she already thought it was over and wanted an explanation. no one can blame her for that. doesnt make her an insecure baby.

knotcool 15

Well, I'm sure those automated messages he programmed didn't help.