By StillnothowIimaginedmydaygoing - 14/10/2015 16:22 - United States - Radcliff

Today, my boyfriend found out that male goats will stick their tongues out, snort, and garble at female goats in heat. Now he's doing it to me at all manner of times, sound effects and all. I now know why goats ram their heads into things repeatedly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 171
You deserved it 2 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

michaelaranda 28

Goat luck trying to get him to stop kidding around.

Find some other obscure creature like that, and simply do it back. Eventually he will stop if you make it embarrassing enough. Either way, FYL OP

Comments

cc How cute & funny!! He sounds like a good guy with a great sense of humor! If he makes you laugh & treats you well then keep him!! ???

just dont make any goat **** and expect us to watch it NO GOAT ****!

Sounds like you should grow some horns and headbutt him next time he pulls that. Fyl, I'm sure in all seriousness he will stop eventually lol..

meli1195 31

that's a very strange way of dealing with things....

Soverain 15

How about he ram his face into a running belt sander.

I've noticed you suggest the Op do this on a couple of FML posts..

Lol wow at what level of drug use do you have to be on to date these clowns. Are we talking wolf of Wall Street level, or fear and loathing in Las Vegas? Two completely different levels of retard! On one level you hide the emergency Coke in the couch cushions and in the other you see people with Dino heads and keep it in a chained brief case around your hand lol. I can see it know. There you are, in the only bar in town and in walks a guy that has 6 teeth vs none, 5 beers, 9 tabs of acid and 14 lines later your in love, knocked up, and he is watching "Men who stair at goats" for motivation to tear off your panties. Who's really at fault here women.

And you're accusing op's boyfriend of doing drugs? Did you read what you wrote?

fangirlofthings 21

Clearly you should do less drugs yourself.

Clearly you both are a little retarded yourselves. It is okay I know you struggle with reading English. Pretty much saying she is a retard for dating retards. We all make horrible life choices sometimes but learning from them and moving forward is what will define us as either on top of the word or retarded. So to you both please feel free to swallow next time someone gets drunk enough to slay your boxes. You will be doing the world a favor.

If he's doing it in front of other people put some tongs in your purse. Next time he does it in front of some say, " Oh hun, are your balls stuck to your leg again? Let me get out the tongs again." then pull them out like this is a routine thing. (extra points if they're those point metal tongs)