By Anonymous - 16/05/2015 09:11 - United Kingdom - Aberdeen

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided to suddenly stop in the middle of sex, just as I was actually starting to enjoy myself, just to bear hug me and exclaim, "Crikey, she's angry!" in the voice of Steve Irwin. He laughed so hard at his own joke that he went soft and couldn't continue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 507
You deserved it 3 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shipley18 17

I want to know why Steve Irwin is on his mind during sex

pull a sting ray on him if he tries it again.

Comments

Maybe you should just have a talk with him OP on how that probably isn't the sexiest thing to say while having sex.

You know, I get that it's sex and some people think it should always be hot and bothered with screams of ecstasy, intense moaning and nothing else filling the room but, while all that is great, at the end of the day, you should be able to laugh with your partner. Yes. Even in the middle of sex.

What bothers me is op said she was just starting to enjoy it and the he did this and couldn't finish. Since he decided to make a joke and lose his erection, he should have finished her off in another way. Truthfully, I don't see why he couldn't jokingly talk like that WHILE having sex instead of stopping, but hey still funny.

That's a bit depressing, considering he died.

Ah man, I made a South Park, Steve Irwin reference and it got removed! Something about thumbs and backsides.

you have my full permission to sting him. ..

I'm trying not to laugh right now, sorry man.

-madea voice- get out of bed or you know what's gonna happen? *whispers* Youre gonna taste the rainbow

crackajak 15

That's a nice way to cover up the premature release.

Sometimes you have to laugh at some of life's little pleasures.

And that's when you tell him to grow up, get out of your house, and then really start evaluating if this guy is actually m mature enough and capable to be able to handle a real relationship.

ChopSuey444 20

If you have a man who is too serious, you're gonna have a pretty boring life together. I'd rather put up with a few bad jokes than have a partner who doesn't ever try to be silly.