By Anonymous - United States
Today, my boyfriend decided to be romantic and literally sweep me off my feet... directly into a door frame. Now my face is bruised, and the police officer at my school has asked me if I need to make a report about anything. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  ladiesman14  |  0

call the police if you want to your boyfriend to be $5000 poorer and have an arrest record for the rest of his life. this will prevent him from getting a job regardless of his educational level.