By English_Nut117 - 30/10/2013 19:17 - Canada - Georgetown

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came onto me in a romantic gesture. We ended up having sex, forgetting that the window repair guy was supposed to come today and do some work on our third floor apartment windows. I still don't know how much he saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 663
You deserved it 15 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When passion hits and comes, you forget everything. It's ok though, don't worry about it too much :)

Makes you wonder what else the humble window washer sees in their career

Comments

He could have been as horrified as you when he noticed what y'all were doing.

Or he could have just smiled and stared.

Don't worry about the hand you didn't see or the strange arm movement.

Repair guy: Excuse me, ma'am. You seem to have some dirty panes. OP: Ooh yes, they're very dirty. Repair guy: They're also squeaky. OP: Can you lubricate them for me?

Just then, the plumber opens the door. "Ma'am, I'm here to snake the drain and lay some pipe."

"as many as it takes…" *corny techno*

anotherbrittany 5

Did you need a window cleaner afterwards?

emirie 21

You could charge him and make it a regular thing! Good money in that, I hear.

This post was on iFunny literally 5 minutes ago XD

Gabby2057784 0

Pretty hard to fix windows when you can see reflections through them. If they aren't fogged up. ..

I think he saw some bad flashing, loose stripping, and a crack that needed to be filled.

Bah... don't worry about it... couples have sex... be proud and thankful that you have a healthy and passionate relationship... many people would kill for that.