By sopathetic - 26/02/2009 04:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were fooling around. I was sitting up on my bed when he reached down near my privates and said, "Wow babe, did you shave today? It's so soft..." He was actually touching my bottom roll above my vagina which delightfully formed a crease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 014
You deserved it 22 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vitamin_f 0

Why does it crease vertically in the middle like a vulva does? That's what I don't understand, lol.

itsfuntobesexy 0

Comments

i'm with #13 (Firewall). i've got fatty thighs and my first boyfriend once reached down without looking to rub my pussy through my pants... but instead started rubbing the space between my thigh and ******. lol idiot.

allisadawn91 8

That has happened alot to me actually.

You don't have to have fatty anything for this to happen. I guess women are lucky in that we don't (or shouldn't) have trouble finding our way around a man

Im sorry, but that might be the most disgusting thing Ive ever heard.

Take it as a clue that he likes you shaved and smooth. He's still interested, so it doesn't matter that you're fat.

Spencer_fml 0

A little bit of tummy is always sexy, and he did say it was soft and nice so dont worry about it.

I'm really small but I have the to tiniest tummy and I think the little bit of fat is soo cute. (I only ever gained weight on the birth control I started. )

I wish I could describe the face I made when I read this. We'll just say I lol'd instead...

You deserved that one only because you referred to your pubic area as "******". Learn your own anatomy.

liveitlearnit 0

LMAO I feel your pain. What makes me upset is that he couldn't tell it wasn't a ****** right away. I mean, COME ON.

Edmund_Dantes 0

There are a lot of fat girls on here who apparently expect no one to ever say anything about them being fat. If you're ok with being fat, that's fine, but at least realize you're fat, and don't expect everyone else in the world to ignore it.