By blabbermouth - 08/10/2012 17:26 - South Africa - Port Elizabeth

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I made love for the first time. Before we left his house so he could walk me home, I fixed my hair by the hall mirror and joked about having serious sex hair. My boyfriend quickly reminded me that his incredibly religious mother was in the next room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 071
You deserved it 37 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MorganXAlexander 6

You had sex with his religious mother in the house? Disrespectful

This is one time where a grammar nazi is needed. Did they: Have sex with his mother, in her house? Or did they Have sex, with her mother in the house. Kind of like good old uncle jack and his horse.

Comments

You have no shame. I would never be able to lose my virginity if my mom or my boyfriends mom was in the house. Shame on you.

You are assuming she lost her virginity... She never said she was a virgin. All we know is that it was her first time with that guy.

That's right she said they made love for the first time. Their first time together as a couple. She never said they were virgins. Point is they shouldn't have in his mothers house

LiterOfCola 16

15 take your judgemental ass off of this website if this really invokes you to type "shame on you"

Good thing you didn't have to see her face to face

brittanyrmh_ 12

You ****** in the next room but you weren't allowed to say "sex hair" in the hall? Are you stupid?

I think the point was so that the mother wouldn't find out they had sex...

olpally 32

Nice going, blabber mouth... That's rude, inappropriate, and disgusts me... Lol, do it when she's not home you fools... *1,000th comment... *crickets*

I hope you enjoy your trip to Hell. I'm sure your boyfriend's mother will happily be your travel agent.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Probably someone with a different sense of humor than him. Good luck pulling your tongue out of Doc's ass, 39.

KiddNYC1O 20

I just did. And in the process thumbed up #46.

LordoftheOcelots - Apparently it's become taboo to tell a user you like him, as CoffeeChickBlows has proven. KiddNYC1O - This isn't the first time you've made a show of disliking me while proudly announcing that you've thumbed me down. From now on, just proudly thumb me down as you usually do, then proudly **** off.

I lost my virginity on a beach in hawaii as the sun was setting and the horizon was filled with deep pink and orange. Our moans were muffled by the sounds of birds, the waves crashing and the palm trees swaying in the trade winds. But, you know, Losing it a room away from your boyfriends mom when you can't make any noise sounds cool too.

And you just sound like a wanna be frat boy. But you know, that's cool too.

If she didn't hear you having sex then I guess she wouldn't hear what you said.

perdix 29

You bliksem fokken doos! You'd better hope the mom's religion celebrates dirty, non-marital sex. Otherwise, you are figuratively ****** as well as in the literal sense.

Thank you, perdix. I had to google that, which inadvertently made me type profanity.

Op don't worry, your boyfriend's mother will be keeping you in prayer. In prayer that her son does not marry a terrible sinner like you. Trust me, those types of mothers are terrible. Nice to have what's forbidden though ;)