By ~~~~ - 27/05/2016 18:45 - Belgium - Hemiksem

Today, my boyfriend added me to his friends' private Whatsapp group, after weeks of asking him to include me in more of his life. It turns out almost all they do is post pictures of their shits and rate them. There is nearly a year's worth of pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 402
You deserved it 6 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lets be honest. Guys do this kind of stuff because we think it's funny. I would either learn to laugh at it, or just accept that there are some aspects of his life that should be private.

Comments

Time to impress them with a picture of yours!

Lets be honest. Guys do this kind of stuff because we think it's funny. I would either learn to laugh at it, or just accept that there are some aspects of his life that should be private.

floup_fml 13

this is a thing boys do. totally normal...

There are like a million different things that guys do that most women consider gross or disgusting…

My girl friend showed me a picture of her shit before and whenever she ***** she calls her boyfriend over to look at it haha pretty normal for people to be open nowadays even when it comes to ********

It's not normal, but it certainly doesn't warrant a breakup.

I still don't like to fart around my boyfriend and we've been together for 4 years. guess everyone's different. honestly I was kinda trolling with my first comment but taking pictures of your dumps seems pretty weird to me.

its wierd, but really who isn't a little wierd with thier best friends?

burgermike92 17

This sorta sounds like the concept for a very obscure game show.

I'm sorry, I'm 21, male, and don't, nor have I ever thought sending people pictures of my shit was funny. Maybe I'm an outlier because of where and how I grew up, who knows, but that seems ****** disgusting.

No, I don't think you're an outlier.. or maybe I am one as well. normally you grow out of the poop and pee phase at a very young age.. this is just bloody strange.

#14 I certainly hope it's not bloody

Axel5238 29

You aren't the only one. I know everyone finds stupid stuff funny on occasion, but this seems more like he just didn't get past bodily functions are hilarious stage. Strikes me as more gross than anything.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that there's over a years worth of pictures in that shit-fest or the fact that you actually went through them all.

Mathalamus 24

Sometimes, not being included is a mercy, as you found out.